Sims 3 is the latest installment in EA Games Sims series which was originally created by Maxis. Sims 3 incorporates lots of new features into the game and judging by the fan base of the previous Sims 2, this game will break records all over the world. According to PCWorld, Sims 3 was downloaded 180,000 times illegally in 4 days which breaks the previous record of Spore, the most pirated game ever, which was downloaded 400,000 times in three weeks. Sims 3 could well see its illegal download numbers grow into the million. The large part of this huge number is due to the fact that the game had been leaked to torrents 1-2 weeks before its official release!
Sims 3 System Requirements
- Processor:Pentium 4 @ 2 GHz/Athlon XP 2000+
- Memory/RAM:1 GB (1.5 GB for Laptops and Windows Vista)
- Video Card:128 MB (GeForce FX 5900/Radeon 9500)
- Hard Disk Space: 6.5 GB of hard drive space with more room for additional content
- Operating System:Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- Intel Integrated Chipset GMA X3000 or above.
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent AMD processor
- 0.5 GB additional RAM