Wondering how to change Windows 7 Owner Name and Organization? If you bought a new computer with Windows 7 pre-installed or bought a second hand computer with Windows 7, you will surely want to change the original Windows 7 owner name and organization. Maybe you want to change the owner name for your home computer to your businesses name to use at the office? There are many reasons why you would want to change your Windows 7 owner name and information, as I pointed out. Windows 7 does not have any built in functions that allows you to change Windows 7 owner name but with a small freeware utility you can change your Windows 7 owner name and information in a matter of seconds.
How to Change Windows 7 Owner Name and Organization Information
Set Owner 1.0 easily allows you to change Windows 7 Owner name and organization with a click of a button.
- Download the Set Owner 1.0 application by clicking here.
- Extract the Set Owner executable file from within the downloaded zip file.
- Run the application and you will see the application open up. You should see the following window.
- Fill in both fields by giving the appropriate Owner name and organization name that you want.
- Hit the “Apply” button and your Windows 7 Owner name should be changed! As simple as that.
So download Set Owner now to change Windows 7 owner name and organization information. The homepage of this little useful application can be found at Leelu Soft.Google+